I’m pleased to announce that we are organizing, with the help of several other people, the first “big event” in the Nuxeo Community: the Nuxeo Developer Day.
It will take place during the “Open World Forum” event in Paris, on Dec. 1 2008.
The program is still under construction, but in any case I can promise it will be intense and will please even the most hardcore developers.
Here are some highlights:
- What’s new in Nuxeo 5.2 (codenamed “Chicago”)
- Roadmap for 2009 and beyond
- Interoperability (including the emerging CMIS standard)
- Several case studies from all across Europe (Spain, Sweden, UK…)
- Technical talks about just about everything that is new or cool in
- The new Nuxeo Core / SQL repository
- OpenSocial integration
- RIA frontends (Flex, GWT…)
- Glassfish integration
- Nuxeo Runtime and OSGi
- Nuxeo RCP
- Mobile applications w/ Nuxeo
- Semantic applications
All the talks will be given in English.
Attendance is free. Even lunch will be provided by the organizers ;)
However, as there are only a limited number of seats (50) in the room, we ask that you to register before the event (preferably ASAP).
You can do so by just sending me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note that the Open World Forum lasts for 2 days, so if you’re coming from far away, and are interested in the politics or economics of open source and innovation in Europe, you may also want to stay in Paris for the second day (Dec. 2).