Companies I have founded
- Abilian: I've founded Abilian in 2012. Abilian is a company dedicated to the development of enterprise information management applications, based on open source technologies.
- Nuxeo: I've founded Nuxeo in 2000, and have been its CEO from 2000 to 2008, then its executive chairman until 2012. Nuxeo has been sold to Hyland in 2021 for around M$ 150.
Businesses I have invested in
- Rapid.space: I'm an early investor in Rapid.space, a Hyper Open cloud provider (i.e. based on open-source, open hardware, and open service) offering Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Content Delivery Network (CDN) and global IPv6 (SDN).
- /e/: I'm an early investor in /e/, a company whose mission is to "make technology that respects user privacy accessible to everyone".
- Alcmeon: an AI company that uses text mining to provide an automated social media presence to brands.
- Mandriva: I was an early investor in Mandriva (néé Linux Mandrake).