I'm the founder, or a cofounder, of several open source projects:
- Olapy (2017): an experimental OLAP engine based on Pandas.
- Abilian SBE (2012): Abilian Social
Business Engine - an enterprise social networking / collaboration platform.
- Apache Stanbol (2008): a set of reusable
components for semantic content management.
- Apache Chemistry (2007): an open source
implementations of the Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS)
- Nuxeo EP (2007): an ECM (Enterprise Content Management) platform.
- Nuxeo CPS (2002): a Zope-based platform to build
intranet and document management applications. Nuxeo CPS was replaced in
2007 by Nuxeo EP (see above). The code is archived here.
I'm also a maintainer of several open source projects:
- Tentakel: a program for executing
the same command on many hosts in parallel using various remote methods,
which can be useful when managing a few servers.
I have founded and organized the following conferences:
I have organised the following workshops:
- Le Mooc (2013)
- Cloud Open Source (2010)
I have been an co-organiser of the following conferences:
- Paris Open Source Summit (2015-2019)
- Open World Forum (2008-2014)
I have been a program commitee member of the following conferences:
- OSS (2017-2021)
- Linux Expo / Solutions Linux (1999-2014)